Recently, I’ve came upon a readathon challenge by Read At Midnight via one of my bookish friend, Carynn and it took me ages to figure out how this readathon thing works but when I finally understand it, I figured that it was quite an interesting challenge to participate in! Lovely artworks are from CW at Read, Think and Ponder.
In order to participate, a reader has to choose a character to conquer their TBR, earning points along the way.
More information regarding The Reading Quest, here.
I’ll be slaying my TBR as a Knight, guys!
Here are a list of books I plan to read to fulfill the challenge:
1. The first book in a series: Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
2. A book with a verb in its title: Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
3. A book with a weapon on its cover: The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
4. A book with a red cover: Memories by Lang Leav
5. A book that has a TV show/movie adaptation: The BFG by Roald Dahl
So those are the books I hope I get to conquer in a month’s time but I have to admit it, the first book in a series is the toughest since it has more than 500+ pages but let’s see what happens! Let me know if you’re participating as well! :)